If you love being on the water, yachting might be for you. You can get started whenever you are ready and then all you need is some training and a rented or purchased vessel.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Craig Burton of the Royal Yachting Association explains what you will need to get started with yachting.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
More Captain Gear
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in yachting.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Yachting Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Yachting (TRAVEL) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.