Why not see the country on a train? You don’t have to drive. You don’t have to cook. Consider train travel to just relax and see the sites.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Stephanie Phillips of Expert Village explain traveling on trains in the United States, Europe, Canada and more.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
Document your train traveling experience.
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion for traveling by train.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Train Travel Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at [email protected] so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.