So you want to learn Russian? That’s great. After you learn, book your flight and go to Russia and practice!
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Svetlana from Learn Russian with RussianPod101.com and learn how to introduce yourself.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
More Russian Language Resources
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in learning Russian.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Learn Russian Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Learn Russian (TRAVEL) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.
Thanks for all the tips/resources! I recommend new learners take around 15 minutes per day *every day* to practice Russian. Instead of doing it once a week for 2 hours.
It’s better to practice a little more often, because it helps to remember things better.
Thanks so much, Jamy. That’s really great advice!