Garage Sales are a great way to clean out your closets and make a little money. Going to garage sales can be a fun way to spend a Saturday, get some awesome bargains and save money. Whether selling or going, explore garage sales as your hobby.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Garage Sale 101 from Better. All you need to know about set up, pricing, and putting everyone in the family to work.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in finding treasures at garage sales or having your own.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Garage Sales Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.