Flea markets are in every part of the country. Booths are set up with some used, some new, some homemade items and negotiating price is common.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Go with Dinky Dana on his trip to the flea market. Gamers will love this one but anyone can see the variety of items that are at a flea market.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
Document your “finds” while flea market shopping.
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in shopping at flea markets.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Flea Markets Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.