Antique shopping is a great way to visit the past and find treasures that will not be manufactured again. There are still some very valuable items all over the country hidden in antique stores. Why don’t you go find them?
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Take a tour around an antique shop (by Relaxing ASMR) and see what interesting treasures there are.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
Document your “finds” while antique shopping.
More Video Cameras
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in antique shopping.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Antique Shopping Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Antique Shopping (TRAVEL) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.