Radio control cars come in all shapes and sizes. You can run the car by yourself or grab some friends and race. Who doesn’t love a fast car?
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch this video from ElectronHacks to learn what you need to get started and how much you can expect to spend.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
More RC Cars
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in RC cars.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this RC Cars Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board RC Cars (TECHNOLOGY) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.
Thanks for sharing these helpful resources. RC cars are something that everyone can get into but these resources make it even easier. It’s also good to see a community that can help and teach you new things about RC.
Thanks for stopping by, Trenton. Zoom on! 🙂
Hobby grade RC cars are not real and they are made for entertainment purposes..
If not for entertainment, then what’s the point? It’s all about finding your fun. 🙂