Whitewater rafting is an adventure that you will never forget. Water is a force of nature and you can learn how to navigate your way down a raging river. Be brave. Go.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch this video from InsiderPerks.com. Matthew Cooke, head guide of Wildwater Rafting, prepares you for your first whitewater rafting adventure.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in whitewater rafting.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Whitewater Rafting Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.