Water skiing is a water activity where a boat pulls you around while you wear one or two skis or you could try being barefoot. This sport can be done individually or in groups, recreational or in competition.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Lane Bowers show you his trick for learning to water ski without falling on your first try.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in water skiing.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Water Skiing Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.