Rock climbing can be done in an indoor facility or outdoors in mountainous terrain. This hobby is categorized in “Outdoors” even though it can be performed inside using a simulated rock wall. Rock climbing requires thorough instruction and gear as it can be dangerous.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch rock climbing expert Cliff Simanski of Howcast.com show you how to master the basic climbing moves to get you started climbing indoors.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Gear:
If you go to an indoor rock climbing facility, they will have all the equipment you need.
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion for rock climbing.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Rock Climbing Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.