Landscaping is where you can take your creative design outside. The best part about designing the landscape of your home is that you are never finished and can always rework if you are not satisfied. And as your trees, shrubs, and plants grow, so will your creative green thumb.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch this video from Better Homes and Garden teach you how to design a landscape.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion for landscaping.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Landscaping Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.