Kite flying is a fun relaxing way to spend a windy day. There are so many different shapes and styles of kites that exploration will be half the fun. Once you learn your craft, there are kite competitions to participate in. Happy flying!
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
David and Susan Gomberg of Gomberg Kite Productions International show you how to fly a single line kite.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in kite flying.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Kite Flying Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.