Kayaking is a personal water sport that requires a kayak and a paddle with a blade on each end. Kayaking can be done in smooth water or in rapids depending on your level of skill and interest. Make kayaking your new hobby.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Steve Gibbons, owner of Scappoose Bay Kayaking, will show you how to get in and out of a kayak from the dock in this video from GeoBeats.com.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Gear:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion for kayaking.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Kayaking Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.