Hunting is a skill that has helped the human race survive. Even though we can go to the grocery store to get any food that we might need, some people still enjoy the hunt. The game that they take home is organic and has not been processed in any way.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Mike Reed, of the Bland County Survivorman, teaches you what you need to know to go deer hunting.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in hunting.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Hunting Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.