Growing roses will fill your home with a beautiful fragrance like no other. The pride of growing, displaying and giving your own roses should be enough for you to get started on this hobby.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
White Flower Farm nursery manager Barb Pierson teaches you how to plant and care for your roses.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in growing roses.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Growing Roses Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at [email protected] so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.