Growing your own herbs at home will give your recipes added freshness. Select your favorite herbs and grow them either inside or out depending on space and availability. Your green thumb can be your new hobby.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Life After 40 is Good teaches you how to grow herbs inside.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in growing herbs.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Growing Herbs Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.