Having a greenhouse will give you so many more options if you love to grow plants and want them out of season. It will allow you to grow regardless of the season. You can buy a greenhouse kit or make your own free standing or leaning against your house. You can make a greenhouse for yourself or build to sell.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Patricia Boudier of Peaceful Valley Farm gives a great overview of greenhouses so you can decide what suits you best.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion with greenhouses.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Greenhouse Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.