Gardening at your house could give you fresh food on your table. You can plant vegetables in containers, in raised beds or directly into the ground. Once you hone your green thumb, you will benefit in a healthy way from this hobby.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch David Epstein of GrowingWisdom.com show you how he plans his garden.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in gardening.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Gardening Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at [email protected] so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.