Canoeing is a great way to get outdoors and enjoy nature. You can go alone or with others depending on the size of your canoe. Are you ready?
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn canoeing techniques and tips from Lonnie and his wife with Far North Bushcraft And Survival.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in canoeing.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Canoeing Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at [email protected] so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.