Bungee jumping is for the adventurous! If you are feeling brave, this could be your new hobby.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Alex Day’s documented video of his first bungee jump.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
The place where you decide to go on your bungee jumping adventure will have all the equipment there. You will not need to purchase any additional equipment unless you want a first hand memory, then you HAVE to get a camera to attach to yourself and document your jump(s).
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in bungee jumping.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Bungee Jumping Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.