Bird watching (also known as birding) can be a fun, relaxing way to be entertained by nature. You can create an area in your yard to attract birds or you can visit national parks to find a variety of species.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Texas Parks and Wildlife give you the Basics of Birding to see if this is a hobby for you.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in bird watching.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Bird Watching Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at [email protected] so you can add your favorites.
Be sure to check out Clive’s article on How to Attract Interesting Birds to Your Garden. There are several practical ideas on how you can bring the birds you want to watch right to you.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.