Songwriting is poetry to music. If you have songs in your head, there has never been a better time to get them out and on paper. Some singers are songwriters but not all songwriters are singers so start where you are and share your talent.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Artists House Music gives us this interview from Dave Stewart, songwriter, musician and producer. He gives great advice for aspiring songwriters.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in songwriting.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Songwriting Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.