You probably started singing at a very young age. You might have been told that you are a great singer OR you have been told that you are a horrible singer and you should never do it again! It doesn’t matter what you have been told, you can learn to sing OR learn to sing better.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Let Roger Burnley, vocal coach, teach you some warm-up exercises to get your voice ready for singing.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in singing.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Singing Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.