Learn how to be a DJ (aka Disc Jockey) and liven up the party! When you are the one mixing the tunes and adding special effects, no one will be able to sit down. It is your job to keep the crowd dancing at home or on the road.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Let DJ Divine teach you what it takes to get started being a DJ.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
More Equipment for DJs
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in being a DJ.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this DJ Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board DJ (MUSIC) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.
Nice post! Thanks for writing it. Glad I stumbled on your blog!
A good dj will always deliver. They love what they do and you will see and hear it.
Thanks For Your Nice Post . Really this Post Is Really Awesome Waiting Por One More .