Learn to play the accordion and get ready for hours and hours of party fun! Be the entertainment or play for you own enjoyment. The accordion has been used for polkas, in jazz and mariachi. Pick your favorite style and get going!
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Ken Mahler of Mahler Music Center of St Paul MN, teach you a beginner accordion lesson.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in playing the accordion.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Accordion Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.