Sudoku puzzles are nine by nine squares where the user inserts numbers 1-9 in a box without repeating a number in a row or column. There are a variety of levels identified as easy, medium, hard and very hard or some variation. No mathematical computations are required. You just need to know how to count to 9.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn tips for beginning Sudoku from Amy Jones.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in sudoku.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Sudoku Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.