So you are an avid reader and love to get lost in a good book. Consider becoming a speed reader to cover more information faster. Maybe you have to read for school or work. Learning to read at a faster rate can tap into the phenomenal brain power that you have.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn a few speed reading tips from Tim Ferris.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in speed reading.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Speed Reading Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.