Whether you have chosen plastic cars, tanks, or trucks, learning the basic techniques will help you master the models. Your creations can be displayed in your home, given as gifts or sold for profit.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Doctor Faust of The Painting Clinic teach you step-by-step everything you need to know in the Beginners Guide to Building Plastic Models.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in building plastic models.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Plastic Models Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.