Journaling is a time of reflection so you can set goals, make a list of what you appreciate in your life or even assist in coping with difficulties. Your journal is very personal and unique to you. This type of writing can help you understand yourself and others better.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Dr. Wayne Jonas, President and CEO of the Samueli Institute, teaches three techniques you can use to get started journaling.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
Some traditional and not-so-traditional options.
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in journaling.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Journaling Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.