Coin collecting can turn into a real treasure hunt. You can collect coins from many different countries, different years, made out of different metals. The treasure comes when you discover just how much your coin is worth. Some are just worth face value but some are worth much, much more. Happy hunting!
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Blue Ridge Silverhound teach you what you need to get started in coin collecting.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in collecting coins.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Coin Collecting Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.