If you love reading, why not get your friends together and start a book club? Book clubs are a great social venue to read and discuss the book selection. Your group can decide how often to meet, what to read, and what food/drinks will be served.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
English professor, Jeanna Rock, explains how to start a book club for Expert Village.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
To select books for your book club, start here at Book Club Picks.
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in starting or participating in a book club.
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Book Club Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at [email protected] so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.