Astrology is the belief that the position of the planets, moon, and stars at the time of your birth has meaning for you. There is also the belief that these celestial beings impact your life everyday. You can check your horoscope daily to see the connection.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
See Peter Bedard, host of Create Your Health, interview Stephanie Jones, an astrologer. Ms. Jones explains astrology and then reveals information from his chart.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in astrology.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Astrology Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.