Ant farms are fun to watch. The ant community is always on the move and this is your chance to get up close and personal with their way of life. It doesn’t matter if you make your own ant farm or buy one, you will be fascinated and appreciate nature much more.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Eric Mah make an ant farm out of a used Costco nut container and an old cup.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in ant farming.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Ant Farm Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at [email protected] so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.