Using a slow cooker can save you hours in the kitchen. You can fill the pot in the morning and have dinner ready in the evening. You can also set it before going to bed and the cooking will be done overnight. So many options! You will discover many easy recipes that will instantly turn you into an accomplished chef even if the machine does all the work!
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Jeff Yeager of The Cheap Life explain all you need to know about using a crock pot.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in using your crock pot.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Crock Pot Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at [email protected] so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.