Canning is the process used to fruits, vegetables and meat. You don’t even have to have your own garden. Just visit the nearest farmer’s market for the freshest produce and you will be ready. You will love having summer vegetables during the cold winter months!
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Let Here & Now’s resident chef, Kathy Gunst, show you just how easy it is to can your own vegetables.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
More Canning Supplies
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in canning.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Canning Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Canning (FOOD/DRINK) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.