Square dancing requires four couples facing each other to form a square. This type of dancing is associated with country and western music. Grab your partner and do-si-do!
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch this square dance lesson for beginners from Xylog7apher to see if you might be interested in trying square dancing.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in square dancing.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Square Dancing Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Square Dancing (EXERCISE) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.
Different people with such wonderful talent is satisfying to watch. I never had a chance to try the square dancing. I hope I have time to try it by myself. Thank you for inspiring me.