Salsa dancing requires a partner and is derived from Latin American influences. As with all partner dances, there is a lead and a follower. This type of dance can also be used in competition. However, if you find yourself without a partner, try Zumba.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn some beginner salsa steps from Anthony Persaud and partner Julie Merrill of Addicted 2 Salsa.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials:
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in salsa dancing.
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Salsa Dancing Board and click Follow.
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.