Running is when you move rapidly on foot. Jogging and sprinting are forms of running where you get to choose your pace. Running is a great way to get in shape and even lose weight if working in concert with a healthy diet.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Evolutionary biology professor Daniel Lieberman gives five pointers on how he thinks you can run long distances better and injury-free.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in running.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.