Martial Arts is a form of exercise that incorporates the mind, body and spirit for personal fitness or self defense. The underlying quality needed is respect for the instructor, the discipline, the practice and this form of art.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn how to block, punch and kick from Roland Osborne of Hyper to see if this hobby is for you.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in martial arts.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Martial Arts Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.