The kettlebell is an iron weight with a handle used for cardio and strength. This type of weight helps to sculpt arms (from lifting the weight), legs (from squats), and glutes (from squeezing while swinging).
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch and learn from Cody Storey, expert on Daily Burn, teach you five beginner-friendly kettlebell exercises.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in working out with kettlebells.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Kettlebell Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Kettlebell (EXERCISE) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.