Ice skating is an individual sport that can be used for competition or simply for exercise. Learning to ice skate is the first step in pursuing hockey or figure skating.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Rick Durrenberg, from the Vinnie Langdon Show, teaches you how to ice skate.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in ice skating.
Become a Member:
- Learn more about Figure Skating or Hockey!
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Ice Skating Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
Follow Hobsess (Rev Crouse)’s board Ice Skating (EXERCISE) on Pinterest.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.