The gym is a great place to go if you like being around others while you are working out. With many different types of gyms catering to various groups, go in, look around, and ask questions to find one that fits your personality and workout goals. Another option, if you have the space, is to create a home gym.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Atlanta’s Mad About Fitness reporter, Madison James, gives you five ways to get started at the gym.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in working out.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.