Fencing is a sport where two competitors fight with swords. While you will be able to perfect your skills working alone, you will have to have a partner to master this sport. Competitions are also available if you choose to participate.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch top-ranked US Fencer Race Imboden and his teammate Miles Chamley-Watson demonstrate the basics for THNKR.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in fencing.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.