Cycling is a great sport to get and stay in shape. Cycling not only works your legs but also your core when standing up peddling. You can ride alone, with others, for personal challenges or even in competition.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Kevin Livingston, a former professional cyclist, teach you how to get started in cycling.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in cycling.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Cycling Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.