Country dancing can be performed in a line (without a partner) or with a partner. When you dance with a partner, one person leads and the other follows. Grab a partner (or not) and get started!
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Learn how to two-step with Michael Thomas.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in country dancing.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Country Dancing Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.