Belly Dancing, originating from the Middle East, focuses on slow exaggerated torso movements to music. Dancers wear colorful costumes with the belly exposed and some type of hip scarf with coins, chains, beads, etc. to accentuate the moves. Are you ready to try?
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Let Sahira, a belly dance instructor at Niamoves, show you basic steps of belly dancing.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in belly dancing.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.