Ballet is a beautiful performance dance that uses French terms to identify the movements. Ballet is for children as well as adults. You are never too old to learn this type of dance that will make you strong and graceful.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch this adult beginner ballet class taught by Deborah Sims, a former Royal Ballet teacher.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in ballet.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Ballet Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.