Aerobic exercise is designed to get you up and moving. Aerobics can be done in a group in a class setting or at home alone with a video. The exercise is usually set to music and sometimes equipment such as weights, a step, or resistance bands are used but are not required.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Watch Dr. James Meschino explain the benefits of aerobic exercises. Are you ready to get moving?
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in aerobics.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.