Philanthropy is giving your time and sometimes money to help others in need. There are various projects and needs in every community regardless of the population in the area where you live. There are always those in need.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
The Global Philanthropy Group explains how you can become a philanthropist right where you are.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
Once you decide which organization you will work with, check with them on any materials you may need.
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in philanthropy and giving back.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Philanthropy Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.