Meditation is a practice where a person sits with a straight back, eyes closed, then takes a few deep breaths and moves into a relaxed state of mind. The meditation can last a few minutes or hours depending on the person. This relaxed state of consciousness can be accompanied by music or verbal cues. For a healthier, happier, more relaxed YOU, try meditation.
1. Watch This “How To” Video:
Audio Entrainment shows you how easy it is to get going with meditation.
2. Learn How (Get a book!):
3. Get Materials Here (or somewhere!):
4. Join the Club (Get help – Give help):
Are you just getting started or are you an expert? Get involved with others who share your interest and/or passion in meditation.
Become a Member:
Follow Our Pinterest Board:
- Go to this Meditation Board, click “Follow Board” and then help us make this the best board on Pinterest!
- If you’d like to contribute, just leave me a message on one of the pins OR send me a Pinterest message OR or email me at email@example.com so you can add your favorites.
- Share what you know. What advice would you give a beginner?
- Ask what you need to know. What do you want to know from an expert?
Hobsess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read our full disclosure here.